The public are being reminded by NHS England that everyone accessing or visiting healthcare settings must continue to wear a face covering and follow social distancing rules.
Covid restrictions will end in many settings in England from Monday, July 19. However, Public Health England’s infection prevention control guidelines and hospital visiting guidance are set to remain in place for all staff and visitors.
That means NHS visitor guidance will stay in place across all health services including hospitals, GP practices, dental practices, optometrists and pharmacies to ensure patients and staff are protected.
The NHS will continue to support staff in ensuring that the guidance is followed in all healthcare settings.
FMG Covid Protocol for patients who are entering the practice
- Anyone entering the practice must be wearing a mask, if you are exempt please ask the receptionist for a face shield this is to protect yourself and the clinician you will be seeing.
- On entering the practice we request you use the hand sanitiser provided.
- In the waiting room please sit as far away from other patients as possible, between the chairs there are screens to help protect you further.
- When you are called into the Clinical room please wipe your chairs with the sanitiser spray provided and put the paper towel/wipe in the bin.
- On leaving the practice you must exit through the back doors as we are using a one way system guided by arrows on the floor.